Braces update - March 2013

/ terça-feira, 5 de março de 2013 /

Hello everybody!

So yesterday I had an appointment with my othodontist. I had some new stuff going on:

1. I have new arch wires (stronger and thicker ones);
2. I don't have the little elastics on my lower arch anymore, the ones that were binding the canines with the premolars;
3. I've changed the little rubber bands from light gray to pink (actually they are two shades of pink).

Voilà:

Front view

Left view

What I'm really excited about is for my next phase of the orthodontic threatment - I will have to put some new elastics to correct my crossbite that is really visible on my left side (in the picture is the right side).


And this is how my 10 month braces journey is looking so far...
Abril '12 - August '12 - March '13


My next appointment will be on April 1st. Cya then!

Later,
**

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Linked.Wire, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger