Braces Update - January 2013

/ domingo, 13 de janeiro de 2013 /

Hello everybody :),

I wish everyone a happy new year!

My appointment with the ortho was four days ago, but I only got the chance to update the blog today.  Again, it hurt. I thought my teeth would get used to tightning and all, but I guess my teeth are sensitive.

What I basically did was to put new elastic ligadures around each bracket (changed the color from pink to white and red), I've put a new arch wire in the lower arch and also my ortho changed the brackets I used to have on the two lower pre-molars to stronger ones (and bigger as well).

And now for the pictures.

Front view

Side view


And this is how my braces journey is looking like so far. I love how my bite and lower arch have changed so much!

Abril 2012 - August 2012 - January 2013


My next appointment will be in early February. I'll update my blog then :)

Later,
**

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Followers

 
Copyright © 2010 Linked.Wire, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger